What do we offer ?
Fidelity Energy is changing the way businesses procure their electricity and gas. Using our simple and effective portal we empower our partners to service their client’s energy needs. Our skills and pedigree in Energy and Technology gives us a significant price edge and allows us to add demonstrable value to the customer. Here is how we do it:
- Buying at the right time by constantly monitoring the market. This allows us to forward buy for our clients’ energy at the low points in a constantly fluctuating market.
- Knowing your business and lowering your usage. Our team of dedicated account managers will work with you to agree a smart meter roll out. Smart meters can help cut energy bills.
- Multiple suppliers. We contract with 17 major energy companies who all bring different skills and pricing. Prices can vary by 28% between the highest and the lowest quote for each client. If you only check the price of one supplier, it’s rare that their prices will be the lowest.
- Supplier Vetting: We also heavily vet suppliers we add to the portfolio. We don’t let suppliers with poor service or billing standards into the supply chain. Furthermore, we vet suppliers financially to ensure that smaller instable suppliers don’t make it into our portfolio.
- We use Smart Technology to proactively manage contracts in life and ensure you never fall on to high out of contract rates. We have partnered with Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM provider, again demonstrating our commitment to the quality supply chain.
Gas ProcurementOur expert service makes it easy for you to get a better deal for your business gas. All it takes is one short phone call to start saving your business money today.
Electricity ProcurementAll businesses use electricity. Our UK-based customer service team takes care of switching, saving you tonnes of time and heaps of hassle and money.
Half Hourly MeteringBusinesses with half hourly meters consume significant levels of electricity and the suppliers charge slightly cheaper rates. We can secure these cheaper rates for you.
Fidelity Energy has a range of Green tariffs; all our Green Products use power generated from 100% renewable sources. They come with a zero emissions rating and are backed with a “Guarantee of Origin”, certifying that the electricity has been generated exclusively through wind (hydro assets).
Meeting the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard, the electricity purchased can be matched to REGOs (Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin) allowing you to report zero emissions for “Scope 2” purchased electricity.
These products are also available to small customers who care about the environment, not just the major corporate users.
If you are interested in a 100% renewable product then please use our free carbon calculator below to show you how many tonnes of carbon switching your business to a renewable tariff will save.
Simple Carbon Calculator.